Tuesday 13 January 2009

soup...

With the cold snap continuing to force the wearing of unflattering clothes,and the excess of Christmas still lingering in your love handles and bank balance.
There is a new way to fulfill all your moral, nutritional and monetary needs............
SOUP
Yeah that's right soup, its cheap,warming and has that element of the healthy "five a day" shizz
that clutters up the press and media,OK it doesn't has active bacteria,or help a long jumper see better, but its all good.
French onion,spicy lentil,pea and ham or classic minestrone,with a chunk of crusty bread,you can't beat that....
Now I know it all sounds very neo modern gastro peasant(I'm claiming that as a new movement) but who cares...
I'm loving it, Ive gone soup mental.
I'm doing a pea and ham today,all I need is a fat tongue a trust fund and floppy hair and I'd be on the tele!
Dan Vane's Neo Modern Gastro Peasant Kitchen Channel 4 @ 8......
You never know bigger cocks than me have clambered onto the goggle box.
Anyway think soup
Peace out......

No comments: