Wednesday 14 January 2009

grounds for divorce

After spending a tracksuited day at chez Vane yesterday I can now confirm that
Football Manager 2009 is evil!
It's hold on me is permeating my brain even as I sit here typing this out,all I can think of
is how my scout is gonna get on with his assignment to find me a young powerful striker
during his trip to South America......
This game has it all,if you are a footy obsessed freak like me then this really could condemn
you a life of loneliness, broadband dependence and a autistic knowledge of hundreds of
minor footballers allover the world.This laptop based crack could also seriously damage your
wealth, simply because you will give up your job and sign on just to get your fix.
How my Leyton Orient side is getting on, is such a vast distraction that even if Salma Hayek was offering to pay me to disappoint her sexually while opening bottles of Springbank 30 with her buttocks,I would ask her if I could just check my current team confidence levels before.This would of course lead to me forgetting completely that I had on of the world most gorgeous women
begging for my own brand of shoddy loving due to the fact that I'd drawn Spurs in the cup.
So after losing one day to this hermit creating sim,I now worry that if this continues that it wont be long til I am pale, malnourished and divorced...
But on the upside I may have got the O's promoted and be on a revenue boosting cup run........

No comments: