Tuesday 14 October 2008

a potential move?

So as the credit crunch rumbles on like a un-manned golf cart full of shit, me and the present Mrs Vane are facing the prospect of a possible life changing moment....
My wife has been offered a job in Amsterdam.Now I've got no real problem in doing anything for such a brave and forgiving human being,but the land of the ham and cheese toastie,dear god!
It's taken so long to feel secure and safe nestled up in the north london cheese,and now I'm going to have to pack up my taxidermy and live near british people binging on hash cakes and blowys.
At least I've got a tash made for the lowlands,maybe this will help the transition?
Who knows?
If all this does happen and I end up cycling moustached and covered in edam along a canal,my heart will reside in the Wit and Cat in Archway along with a webcam,well after all I'm going to need a portal to blighty,and I can't think of a more warming sight than that hostelry.So pop in every now and then and order a light and lager for me.The webcam is in the mummyfied cat!

No comments: