Tuesday 21 October 2008

32 and all is well

So the 18th of October pasted with great joy n such merryment.....
Another birthday has been and gone,and unlike the troublesome times of last year this weekend was a time of food,drink and laughter.A great meal was had at Hix oyster and chop house on Friday complete with the Price clan.A full belly was the order for the day as myself and close friends sat down at Ciao Bella on Saturday(not even the debacle at the Emershits could dampen my mood),and a rudely named pie was the nosh De jour down south London way on the sabbath.
All in all Monday rolled around without a tear being shed so Happy Days!!!!
As if the weekend wasn't packed to the gills with top fun,my bo-ed up skin and blister bought me
a 1970's Everton shirt as worn by the legend Bob Latchford father of the 30 goal haul and Lee from Steps....
Our move to Amsterdamage has been put on hold due to the cliche that is the economy...
but to be honest both myself and my good lady are pretty chuffed,as the good doctor once said
tired of Loondoon tired of life...
Damn right too!

1 comment:

Paul Staxx Spraget said...

Aw shit, I missed yr birthday. Shame on me. Glad to hear you have a good'un.