Thursday 13 November 2008

im a vegetarian...but i eat fish

is this the most gutless,hypocritical statement a human can make????
i think so...
so much that it has consumed my being......
so you don't want to eat meat for whatever half arsed reason,but you will
quite happily eat an animal that gets dragged out of the water by its face and then
has its life ended by either suffocation or a blow to the nogging.
give yourself a round of applause,you don't have to eat red meat or the battery chicken
but taking the moral high ground is a joke.
since when has the life of a halibut been less valuable than the quail?
and why the over exuberant exclamation of the fact?
"I'm a vegetarian"
"but i eat fish"
..
..
"and duck"
"and sometimes chicken"
"oh and i had a sausage roll a week ago"
Either commit or fuck off!!
"I'm a non smoker"
"except for cigars"
"and crack"
right that's that of my chest
lets all go to Gauchos and celebrate....
the meat is on me!!!!

No comments: